How do the payments work?
There are two payment options. Both methods are safe, reliable, and 100% guaranteed:
• Payments can be made via an “E-invoice” (an electronic bill) sent to your email inbox. Once receiving the invoice, you can pay for classes easily with your debit or credit card. You will receive a receipt immediately. This is the easiest and fastest way to pay for classes.
• Payments can be made through Paypal.com. Please send an email of inquiry for the transfer email address. For more information on how to use Paypal.com, please visit the website.
***There are minimal Paypal processing fees between 2 and 20 USD depending on the sum being paid (Example: 8.50 USD fee for 200 USD charge.)
• 24-hours’ prepayment for scheduled classes is required. A receipt is provided via email.
• 24-hours’ notice for cancelled and rescheduled classes VIA EMAIL ONLY. If the student does not cancel via email, then they are subject to being charged the full amount for at least one hour taught. If legitimate circumstances are presented, (i.e. internet connection problems, sickness, etc.) it is up to the discretion of the teacher/student to discuss and decide on further actions.
• An Mp3 recording is provided with every lesson. Technological and natural conditions apply. Machines aren’t perfect, and neither is the weather. There isn’t a problem 99.98% of the time. Please be understanding and flexible in terms of this.
Internet Connection Problems During Class:
• ¼ of scheduled class taught = No charge; reschedule same week if possible.
• ½ of the scheduled class taught = Half charge; reschedule remaining time at discretion of student/teacher.
• ¾ of the scheduled class taught = Full charge; reschedule remaining time at discretion of student/teacher.